Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

eToken for Cisco Unified Communication Manager
I'd like to know where I can find one of those eToken to install the Cisco PKI on CUCM. Are they alladin standard eTolek or feeded with a proprietary Cisco certificate ? best regards. Vincent.

Cisco 501 (6.3(5)) with VPN Client Does Not Pass Traffic
I have tried various configurations from Cisco and, most recently, plagiarized from something posted here by Buck Rogers, and still I cannot reach my home office LAN from the remote machine. The VPN...

PIX site to site VPN issue
Iam a newb. I have to PIX 506 one in the bay and on in India. Both were working fine until we moved them from one colocation to our main office. Nothing has changed other than the physical location....

MAC ACL and Cat3750 - broadcasts allowed or what?
I've applied following config to the cat3750POE switch: mac access-list extended Allowed_MACs permit host 0007.3bc2.a111 any permit host 001d.0900.8a14 any permit host 0007.3bc2.4da4 any permit host...

Cisco router as a PPTP Client
Hi all, i have read the following posting - have been trying to get this to run for the last few days, can someone point me in the right direction please ? it is running on a 871 router with the...

we have used cisco in stock
We specialize in exporting of used Cisco network equipment such as router,switch,network modules and so on. We sell: NM-HDV,WIC-2T,PA-A3-OC3-MM,PA-A3-E3 We deal to high quality and reasonable price....

dialup POS to as5300 help needed
Hello, I have Ingenico 5100 terminals connection to AS5300 with mica modems. When terminals are set for 2400 and I have Code: modemcap entry...

[OT] searching software to resurrect a dead Olicom Crossfire OC-9100
Hi to everyone, i'm sorry to jump in here and start asking about non Cisco devices... but this seems a rather lively group and maybe someone got what i need to resurrect this Olicom ATM Switch. The...

BGP Multipath
I was able to create a Lab scenario where BGP was load balancing my traffic across equal cost paths. My lab network consisted of 2 x separate links (AS 65001) running to a non MPLS core in another AS....

Point to Point T1 connection problem
Dear All I am connecting 2 remote offices with a point to point t1 line using 2 identical Tasman 1001 routers. Office A has no internet connection, Office B has internet over a seperate T1. I wan to...

Best Manuals, Cisco Call Manager and Unity
Hi everyone, I just got Call Manager and Unity in our environment, the latest releases. AT&T installed them, and also configured them. However, my dilemma now is, finding the right documentation to...

how to avoid voip jitter
hi, guys. Recently I was trying to implement an IP PBX for my company, but I stuck by the jitter issue. I have a cisco 1760 router with a 10baset WIC-1ENET card, and a cisco 2560G switch, data on...

Using an SLA echo monitor via an ASA Site-to-Site Tunnel
I have established a successful site-to-site VPN tunnel between two Cisco ASA 5505's running software version 8.0(3). (The tunnel configuration is quite standard as the tunnel was built using the ADSM...

PIX VPN encryption performance?
How can I measure encryption performance on my PIX's? We have a couple very old 506E at remote locations connecting to a PIX 515E here and performance is not up to snuff. I am looking at my VPN...

IP Subnetting Tips&Tricks - Study + Workbook Package
Hi, I've put together 2 IP Subnetting Books to help cut through the clutter and confusion of subnetting. It's hard work, but it's work that pay's off on the Job. Once you master it, it is just...