Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Help: Cisco 2621 and NAT/Masq ?? urgent please
Hi i have a small problems, i want access to a server in LAN, i have a Cisco 2621 router with: One fastethernet connected to internet one fastethernet connected to the lan We want access to the server...

Finding the Manufacturing Date on switches?
Anyone know how to locate the manufacturing date for the following switch series? 3750, 3560, 2950? I work at a University and we're trying to inventory the dates all of the networking equipment was...

policy routing on PIX
On one side of the PIX there are two servers each with its own IP address. On the other side there is a local LAN. Is it possible to somehow have the computers on the LAN access a single IP address...

NHPR behaves unexpectedly
I set up a DMVPN with NHRP between two networks connected to the UMTS net (my spokes) and one connected via DSL (my hub). Everything seems to be fine, but when I traceroute from one spoke to the...

CCME ring tone for an ephone-dn
Hi all, i've an ephone-dn that i use for night service. at night all the calls are diverted to this ephone-dn and some phones (with a shared line matching the ephone-dn) rings. Now i'd like to...

Problems with VLANs between cisco 7200 routers
sounds like the VLAN numbers may be wrong. Note that if there is MPLS in the way then the VLAN numbers do not have to be the same at each end. FWIW i would not be happy if someone selling me a service...

fxs , is it possible to turn off dial tone?
Hello! Our phone guys asked me is it possible to turn off dial tone on cisco 827-4v connected to pbx. I can't find is is possible or not :-( Could you help me?

can't rsh to cisco
Hello! Could you tell me what I'm doing wrong? I added following to config: username root privilege 15 password 7 111D1C1603 no ip rcmd domain-lookup ip rcmd rsh-enable ip rcmd remote-host root...

Checking packet statistics on monitored session port
I would like to verify that I'm not dropping packets on a port that I am monitoring with a IDS. What would be the best way to do this? Is there a command to run to determine the current statistics?...

router acl on mac address
Cisco router 2651XM with wic-adsl card (Dialer0) IOS = I'm given to understand it is possible to filter traffic based on mac address. I've been trawling google but I can't find the syntax I'm looking...

Cisco PIX 525 SMTP inspection problem
Hello, I use ESMTP inspection on Cisco PIX 525 IOS 8.0(3). When I telnet (port 25) mail server behind the FW I'm not able to close the connection (QUIT does not work). And this leaves arround 1K open...

Can't Ping from Serial0, but E0 works great - One address only?
So I have three Server machines 10.1.0.10 Win2003 Server DC 10.1.0.17 Win2008 Server DC/File Server 10.1.0.19 Win2008 Server Hyper-V Server Nothing fancy on the servers. I can Ping all of them from...

All around Cisco IOS technical reference
Hi, I'm looking for a reference book that includes most if not all of the Cisco IOS commands like Routing, Switching, Firewalls and Wireless. There is a series of books from SAMS Called "Unleashed"...

3645 power supply status logging
I have a 3745 with 12.4(10) Advanced IP Services IOS. The ENV messages are not recorded in the log even though they appear on the console.I need to be able to record the ENV messages. The logging...

Call transfer full consult is not working properly, blind transfer is working instead
Hi all, Call transfer full consult is not working properly, blind transfer is working instead. I'm using CallManager Express. Thanks in advance for your support. ALEJANDRO. Code Snippet: max-ephones...