Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

new vulnerabilities in PIX/ASA
Time to patch again... Windows NT Domain Authentication Bypass Vulnerability IPv6 Denial of Service Vulnerability Crypto Accelerator Memory Leak Vulnerability Cisco offers a wide range of products and...

PIX 515E dropping existing TCP connections
I recently took over administration of a PIX 515E. I think I have a good understanding of networking and VPNs, however I've never dealt with Cisco devices before, so please forgive me if I use any...

More VPN routing issues... )-:
So i have 2 PIXs that connect via the internet via IPSec Preshared Keys LAN-to-LAN HQ 10.1.x.x SF 10.2.x.x 10.6.x.x Not sure what happened to the configs, but we were originally working from 10.1 to...

termination reason 412 with cisco vpn client
using win/xp and cisco vpn client ver 4.80 to connect remote offices [dozen of them] into corporate network, corporate gateway is some "asa" device, don't know exactly. the internet connection is...

denyspecific mac
hello i want to deny a specific mac address to enter to the network. there is a 3550 core/distribute switch and some 2950 access switches. please help me.

Starting over with a new CUE setup
I'm a Unity Express newbie, so you have been warned. I've been given a project to upgrade several CUE systems with AIM modules. Some run 1.1.1, some run 3.2. Anyway, I have a test setup that I'm using...

need MIBs for hits per VIP
I am doing an snmpwalk of an address that has a cisco system. My task is to see how many hits each virtual ip (vip) is getting. So far i haven't had much luck trying to figure that out. Any...

ASA 5505 base DMZ license
Hi, Excuse all the questions, I am trying to work out whether I need the full DMZ license. I have a machine which I wish to protect in a DMZ (I don't want it accessible by the LAN users). If I do...

Problem with OWA/Sharepoint over Cisco VPN
Before I post configs etc I was just hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I have a Cisco 1800 setup with several site to site VPNs using Draytek routers at the remote end. The tunnels...

ASA error %ASA-4-402126 "please forward this to Cisco"
One of my ASA 5505s greeted me today with these messages: %ASA-4-402125: CRYPTO: The ASA hardware accelerator Ipsec ring timed out (Desc= 0x3062968, CtrlStat= 0x8000, ResultP= 0x1A89F90, ResultVal=...

ASA with VPN access on 2 internet links
Hi all, I've been looking through the group and see a lot of questions about load-balancing outbound traffic on two internet links. My question is a bit different and I can't seem to find an answer...

ASA 5505: Multiple NAT statements for specific IP addresses
Hi, I have the need to present a machine on the outside interface on a specific IP address like this: static (inside,outside) xx.xx.xx.211 192.168.1.10 netmask 255.255.255.240 So that 192.168.1.10 is...

Replacing an old 4700 router
Thanks a lot for your comments, Doug. I feel reassured. T.

Two Gatway network (Linux gateway and pix 515E gateway)
i am currently using linux as a roter firewall and gatway of my network. i am having one pix515E firewall with three interface. i am nat a public address x.x.216.116 also a transperent proxy server....

Is there such thing as a simple "relay server"?
Hello! I'm trying to figure out a way to setup what I'm calling a "relay server." What I'd like to do is get some kind of router that will forward all incoming packets from a pre-determined ip address...