Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
July 28, 2005, 2:58 am
rate this thread
Re: Which router should I buy
B. Gray wrote:
I'd also like to ask a similar question,
I'm thinking of doing CCNA at nightclass soon. Pricey, but I need the
discipline of going to class to keep me studying.
Is there a specific cisco router that can help me learn, and also be
useable in a home network using an ADSL connection to the net?
- » digital printing|custom printed packaging |computerized cutting services.
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Caller ID stumper [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » 5 things to consider before buying Explosion Proof Camera
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Home Automation