Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
September 6, 2006, 9:04 pm
rate this thread
Re: Which command displays the EIGRP cost to a specific destination
EIGRP uses a composiste metric. It does not use cost per link as in
sh ip eigrp topo 188.8.131.52 255.255.255.255
IP-EIGRP (AS 99): Topology entry for 184.108.40.206/32
State is Passive, Query origin flag is 1, 1 Successor(s), FD is
Routing Descriptor Blocks:
0.0.0.0 (Loopback99), from Connected, Send flag is 0x0
Composite metric is (128256/0), Route is Internal
Minimum bandwidth is 10000000 Kbit
Total delay is 5000 microseconds
Reliability is 255/255
Load is 1/255
Minimum MTU is 1514
Hop count is 0
- » Broadcast domain, collision domain.. what are they exactly????
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » digital printing|custom printed packaging |computerized cutting services.
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Sprint says Verizon customers aren't very smart [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum