Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
September 6, 2006, 9:04 pm
rate this thread
Re: Which command displays the EIGRP cost to a specific destination
EIGRP uses a composiste metric. It does not use cost per link as in
sh ip eigrp topo 220.127.116.11 255.255.255.255
IP-EIGRP (AS 99): Topology entry for 18.104.22.168/32
State is Passive, Query origin flag is 1, 1 Successor(s), FD is
Routing Descriptor Blocks:
0.0.0.0 (Loopback99), from Connected, Send flag is 0x0
Composite metric is (128256/0), Route is Internal
Minimum bandwidth is 10000000 Kbit
Total delay is 5000 microseconds
Reliability is 255/255
Load is 1/255
Minimum MTU is 1514
Hop count is 0
- » Broadcast domain, collision domain.. what are they exactly????
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Best CCNA Interview Questions & Answers for freshers/Exp Students 2017 | Mind...
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Rebooting radio in Santa Cruz mountains once a week via GitHub script?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Wireless Networking