Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Where can I find a good CCNA simulator?
August 30, 2005, 5:31 pm
rate this thread
Re: Where can I find a good CCNA simulator?
just download netsim6.zip and unzip the file you will find
netsim6.exe, install the software, after installing go to tools menu in
that you will find "enter repair key"
and in unziped folder you will find keygen.exe run that and you are
asked to enter the serial number that you will get from enter repai key
option just cut and and paste the serial no and you will get the
regestration key and enter that in enter repair key option that's how
you can crack
ok enjoy the real stuff
bye take care
- » digital printing|custom printed packaging |computerized cutting services.
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Verizon-Huawei pact reportedly hit by political pressure [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum