what do you think of testking.com for practice exams? other recommendaitons?

What are your recommendations for exam prep tests?

Reply to
Notgiven
Loading thread data ...

I don't personally like them.

Reply to
RouterMan

Transcender is pretty good.. but there's nothing like the book and real life practice...

Reply to
RouterMan

Transcender are unfortunately nowhere near as good as they used to be (since they were bought out about 2 years ago). They don't even include sims now, the questions are much easier and they only explain why the correct answer is correct instead of giving you background on all the other answers and explaining why they were wrong which helps stop me getting annoyed when I think 2 answers are correct!

That said, they aren't bad, the last one I bought was for my SAFE exam (the first one of the 'new' type I bought), I haven't bought one since and I cant see myself being able to justify that kind of cash for them anymore. I really don't know who to recommend anymore.

Reply to
Paul Womar

Read the test-king, go take the test.. that simple

Reply to
ZaDeaux

Is it really as simple, along with little background in the field?

Do you have direct experience with testking? If so, they advertsie other testing questions on their site - probably affiliated companies - but their questions are 1/2 the cost. Ever done those - real exams, actual exams,...?

Reply to
Notgiven

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.