VoIP Engineers needed in North Carolina

Want an opportunity to join a great company? Relocation paid, with good salary and bonus! For more information, serious applicants should reply with their resume ASAP if they think they qualify...

This VoIP Support Engineer position has the following responsibilities:

• Provides second/third level technical support for Voice and/IP Telephony technologies
  • Flexibility to work during regularly scheduled evening and weekend hours to support ongoing implementation and remediation projects
  • Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network problems of moderate to high complexity
  • Provides technology/product training and intellectual property material as required
  • Acts as focal point for large account network problem resolution
  • Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems
  • Typically reports to Manager of Technical Support

Required Skills:

• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
  • Database experience (Oracle, SQL, Sybase)
  • Working with cross-functional team
  • Ability to determine problems and deliver known solutions
  • Presentation skills
  • Ability to work effectively with and provide guidance to other members of the work group
  • Strong Customer Support Experience
  • Strong in at least 2 Cisco IPT related products: CallManager, Unity, IPCC (Express or Enterprise), Voice Gateways (SIP/MGCP/H323), CER, CVP, Unified IP Communications Express, etc...

Preferred Skills:

• Active Directory
  • Exchange

Strongly Desired Skills:

• 2+ years working knowledge of Networking industry, products and protocols (LAN/WAN)
  • 2+ years of IP Networking experience
  • 2+ years Administrator level knowledge of either Microsoft Windows or Unix
  • Administrator level knowledge of either Microsoft Windows or Unix

Desired skill sets are associated with the following certifications or technologies though certifications are NOT required:

• CCSP, CCVP, CCDA, CCNA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIE, MCSE, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSA, CISSP
Reply to
Barbara.Fenner
Loading thread data ...

Wow, this sounds great! Who is the employer? I will send my resume offline to you.

Thanks, Aaron

Reply to
kent.aaron

Aaron,

Thanks for your resume. I cannot tell you who the employer is until we reviewed your resume in full. But from what I see you are just the candidate we are looking for. We have a need for 20 positions and this is a full-time hire not contract. Do you have any friends with the same or similar skill sets? We will chat off-line as to the employer and the specifics on a phone and face-2-face interview.

Barbie

Reply to
Barbara.Fenner

Sounds like a load of BS to me Barbie (IF that's your real name). If I'm going to send my resume to anyone, I'm going to KNOW who it is that I'm sending it to.

Be wary Aaron, it almost sounds like a scam.

She's posting from a Road Runner account, via google groups, using her personal GMail account, on a weekend...AND she won't tell you who or what the business is?! Something just doesn't add up.

Anyways, good luck.

Reply to
CertGuard

CertGuard skrev:

I don't think you need to worry about Kent. He's posting from the same ip address as Barbara so she's probably sitting on his lap or they are the same person. Also, their exchange takes place within nine minutes.

It sure sounds like a scam :-)

/Søren

Reply to
Søren Hansen

You may wish to investigate Cisco Google Groups Jobs:

formatting link
as well as Cisco Resumes:

formatting link
Sincerely,

Brad Reese

formatting link

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

You may wish to investigate Cisco Google Groups Jobs:

formatting link
as well as Cisco Resumes:

formatting link
Sincerely,

Brad Reese

formatting link

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Hahaha...well I'll be...damb...I usually compare IP's in situations like this. For some reason I just skipped right on past Kent's IP.

Yeah, that definitely needs to be a known factor for EVERYONE in here. But it doesn't look like there are too many biters anyways.

So, now that it is a known scam, I must say - What a lame f**king scam.

Anyways.

Reply to
CertGuard

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.