VoiceBootcamp success story- congrats to our new CCIE®Voice grad

Hello ,

formatting link
(a division of iNetEnterprise) congratualtes it's new CCIE=AEVoice graduate Harish Punjabi CCIE #18353 (Voice). Mr. Harish has taken his bootcamp from VoiceBootcamp on May,2006. On his letter dated July 5,2007 to voiceBootcamp he wrote "The journey had started for me with bootcamp conducted by you in San Jose in May 2006, the bootcamp had set the core components right for me and provided wealth of information.....Most significant to me is the fact that you remained in contact even after 1 year of taking the bootcamp, really remarkable. .....As I have always been recommending others to undertake bootcamp from you, will continue to do so. Regards, Harish Punjabi CCIE #18353 (Voice)"

voiceBootcamp has added more than 10 such success stories to it's credential alone this year. Our unique teaching method, highly qualified instructors, hands on labs and above all the voiceBootcamp's unique lab book with it's more then 30 mini labs and 10 superlabs unique in it's class are factors behind our success. Our unlimited bootcamp "retake till you pass"* policy and 200+ hours of after class remote access has put our name on the top.

VoiceBootcamp conducts training not only in North America but also in Europe , South-East Asia and Asia-Pacific region partnered with local training providers.

formatting link
training encompasses Cisco and Microsoft Technologies focusing on Unified Communication, Voice over IP and Security. We offer one of the most comprehensive hands on Voice Over IP training in this field worldwide. Our customized training is geared toward candidates who are ready to take on any challenge in the new world of IP Telephony. All of our boot camps are taught by dual CCIE=AE VOICE, R/S and SECURITY and CCSI=AE certified instructors. Unlike any other training provider, Cisco=AE professional level certificate such as CCVP=AE or CCNP=AE courses are taught using the same lab infrastructure as CCIE=AE level thus giving the candidate a better hands-on training.

regards,

formatting link

[Visit
formatting link
(a division of iNetEnterprise) and download Free CCIE VOICE Practice lab plus chance to win a FREE CCIE VOICE Bootcamp. Other downloads - CCIE VOICE Practice lab - CCIE VOICE STUDY GUIDE - Gatekeeper Challenge 1 also register for a FREE IPCC Express bootcamp remotely.]

*iNetEnerprise is a Cisco Premier Partner with Cisco Specialized Partner in Advanced Unified Communications and also a Microsoft Gold partner.

Reply to
www.voicebootcamp.com
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.