VLSM HELP IN ST. LOUIS, MO

Hi! I am desperate to conquer VLSM, and haven't gotten the help I need in class. I was hoping if someone out there in St. Louis MO could contact me, I would pay them $20 /hr for help. By my estimate, it may take one or two sessions of a few hours each. I need them to sit with me, and very slowly and patiently work out a few Class A, B, and C problems. I need to meet in person so my work can be checked as I go. It's hard for me to get quick newsgroup responses so I am sort of at my wit's end.

I usually have Saturday - Monday evenings open. If I pay you, I will be that much more motivated, but my classmates can only help so much, and I try to catch what I can from the teacher.

My email's snipped-for-privacy@davidmschwartz.us. My cell's 3143638087. When the going gets tough, the tough use a subnet calculator. I can't even use one properly!

Thanks, David

Reply to
dmschwartz210
Loading thread data ...

Hi David,

Recommend that you contact your local Cisco User's Group in St. Louis, Missouri ( actually, they are located in Chesterfield, MO ):

formatting link
Hope this helps.

Brad Reese

formatting link

Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Heres a great link that could help you-I would suggest printing it off and sticking it all over your house-learning by rote. Hope this helps- I found subnetting very confusing at first-and like you my tutor was pretty useless-stick at it and it will become clear :)

formatting link

Reply to
daytime

If you have any problems let me know

Reply to
daytime

Thanks all!

Reply to
David M. Schwartz

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.