Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- To anyone who passed BSCI recently
- Guan Foo Wah
August 7, 2005, 8:55 am
rate this thread
I have finished going thru the BSCI syllabus and I am currently doing
revision. I am about to take CCNP BSCI in about a month, I estimate. To
anyone who attempted and passed BSCI, would like to get advise on which
routing protocol BSCI put emphasis on (e.g. OSPF, BGP, PBR, NAT,
redistribution.... etc etc)....
How many simulations I will expect?
In the simulation, what kind of help can I get. Say if "redistribute ospf 1
?" or "distance ?". It is difficult for me to remember all the syntaxes when
I can access full help at work.
Thanks in advance
Re: To anyone who passed BSCI recently
I just took and passed my BSCI test this past Thursday and I would say
that emphasis was definitely put on OSPF, EIGRP and BGP. I did have
about 3-4 IS-IS questions though and I believe I only had 2 simulation
questions. Luckily you can prompt when entering commands in case your
The key is to read and re-read the question to make sure you catch
every objective and not miss needed information.
Guan Foo Wah wrote:
- » BlueNinja | Web & Mobile App Development, PWA & Digital Marketing
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » When It Comes To Addressable TV, AT&T Has The Scale And Verizon Has The Speed [tel...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum