sybex ccna and mcse CD PDF crack required! (I own book n cd!)

as many of you are aware, the PDF on the CD has issues. I have a CCNA Lammle book 5th edition. But the MCSE books have the prob too.

One post mentioned to download "Advanced PDF Password Recovery"

but that tells me the protection method is not supported.

This famous author mentions the problem

formatting link
haven't had much luck with older versions of adobe either. I'd like to run the pdf without the CD in the drive. Currently I haven't tried it with the CD in the drive yet. I just want the PDF on my HDD without problems!

Has anybody actually solved the problem?

Reply to
jameshanley39
Loading thread data ...

I haven't solved the problem but I found a link to the plugin:

formatting link

Reply to
Anon E. Mouse

yeah, I managed to get it running without running that plugin.

But you need the CD in the drive. Some options are disabled. like Print and Select All.

Reply to
jameshanley39

I too have a real copy of the book & CD so I tried it this morning and see what you mean. I did not install anything though to get the pdf to work as I don't like to install any unnecessary software - and I especially don't trust any DRM. I looked and I do have archived a cracked warez copy of it, put out by Team YYePG, so I know it is possible to somehow get around their restrictions, if one knows how.

Reply to
Anon E. Mouse

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.