Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Bombay CCIE Study Group 2005
March 2, 2005, 11:49 am
rate this thread
I know that Cisco 4500 series router supports MPLS & assume that 4700
should too, but Cisco feature Navigator does not mention 4700 amongst
the supported platforms when I search by feature for MPLS, though 4500
is mentioned as a supported platform.
Does Cisco consider 4700 series routers to be under the same platform
as the 4500 series?
Basically, I request to know if the Cisco 4700 supports MPLS or not.
Your feedback / clarification will be very useful.
- » digital printing|custom printed packaging |computerized cutting services.
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Fwd: Another storm is coming - be prepared [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum