Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- John Smith
March 22, 2005, 4:05 am
rate this thread
hi, I know this has been discussed before so I'm sorry for asking again, but
I can't seem to find the thread. I'm looking at doing the BCMSN exam in a
couple of weeks and will need to aquire a switch for training, do I need to
get more than 1 and what type should I get? I'll almost certinaly be buying
from ebay unless better suggestings come forth.
- » using "physical-layer asynch" on serial interfaces
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Best CCNA Interview Questions & Answers for freshers/Exp Students 2017 | Mind...
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » NY AG Investigating 'Massive Scheme' To Influence FCC On Net Neutrality With Fak...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum