Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Subnetting class exam questions
May 24, 2005, 12:41 am
rate this thread
From all those who have taken the current CCNA exam, which type of
subnetting questions did you have? Does the exam focus on a particular class
(Class C hopefully). Were you required to hammer out all the subnets
available in a class A range? Any tips on increasing subnetting speed
(memorizing powers of 2)?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Subnetting class exam questions
I use the 256- (number you want to increase by).
hmm, let me explain....
you want to go up in 8's? then it's 256-8 = 248
so 255.255.255.248 will be
if you're doing it to a class b it's the same. lets try going up in 4's
instead... so, 256-4 = 252
if was start at 172.16.0.0 then you would get
make any sense?
I use this method pretty much entirely.
- » ATM output drops, causing intermittent connectivity problems
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Multiple Jobs Corp - Corp. Windows Data Access Management - Information Security &...
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification