Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
January 5, 2007, 3:04 am
rate this thread
Re: Studying for the CCNP
The basic simulator is the same. The difference is in the labs.
Now you can use the free dynamips/dynagen to study for cisco
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
- » Digital Wall Covering | Digitally Printing In Malaysia | Dot2Dot
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Honeywell Compass
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » AT&T: Five Scary Charts To Take Seriously [telecom]
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum