Study for CCNP

Dear Friends

I've passed CCNA this week-end and now i'm looking for a book for CCNP exam.

What type of book can I try ? what's the title?

Can You help me ?

Tanks in advance.

Johnny

p.s. sorry for my english ;)

Reply to
Johnny
Loading thread data ...

Hey Johnny,

It depends in which order you want to do your CCNP. I'm doing BSCI first then Switching , then remote access and then CIT (troubleshooting). I will probably stick just with Ciscopress books. I'm studying for BSCI myself and i bought both of those books through Ciscopress. One by Catherine Paquet is much more detailed and harder to read i think and it's aimed to be read with actuall classes because it includes pod excercises. The one by Clare Gough is easier to read, however on the first few pages of the Clare Gough book is stating that this book is not enough to prepare you for BSCI. She suggest to read self study bu Catherine Paquet first. What i'm going to do i'm going to read both books twice and maybe buy one of those CBT NUGGET videos and do some labs and questions. That should get me ready, but if you can absorb quickly one good read through and then just brush up on questions should do it.

Hope some of this helps.

Reply to
220volt

I studied from "CCNP Certification Library". it has all the books for all 4 exams and i found them very useful. also it comes bundled with CDs which have the exam simulators

I can send you the details about the books if you want

tayfun

Reply to
Tayfun Tuna

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.