Start CCNP or CCDP ? How to?

I just passed my CCNA last 3 weeks. Should i go for CCNP or CCDP ? Which one is better and more demand outthere? Please guide me

Katie Tam Network Administrator

formatting link

Reply to
Katie Tam
Loading thread data ...

Hi Katie,

It really depend on what you want to do or need to learn.

If you want to be CCDP, just do it now, when you are more experimented, the ciscopress' book (design and arch) can be really boring. For the CCDP you need a CCDA. These courses focus on design, if you have hand on experience it is really easy to learn the concepts. (nothing technical)

Reply to
Sven

Hi Katie,

It really depend on what you want to do or need to learn.

For the CCDP you need a CCDA. These courses focus on design, if you have hand on experience it is really easy to learn the concepts. (nothing technical)

If you want to be CCDP, just do it now, when you are more experimented, the ciscopress' book (design and arch) can be really boring. (IMHO)

Reply to
Sven

How about CCSP?

Reply to
wubing

Hi,

The only prerequisite for CCSP is CCNA certification. There is no need to know in deep routing and switching. You can take it before or after a CCNP. (maybe after is beter because you have got a good overview and a better understanding of several Cisco concept and "knowhow")

CCSP is as difficult as CCNP. You need a lot of work and hand on.

Reply to
Sven

Thanks Sven.

Reply to
wubing

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.