Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
March 29, 2005, 1:30 am
rate this thread
Found the following from some forum...
any one have any idea on whether the below works? i mean without buying
expensive isdn simulator ?
Previously it was not possible, but now it is !!! (if you have the correct
- Here is a sample configuration with Voice-BRI
description So-Bus to R1 - We are NetworkSide
no ip address
isdn switch-type basic-qsig
isdn protocol-emulate network
isdn layer1-emulate network
isdn incoming-voice voice
- For Data-BRI the config should be similar.
- For PRI (T1 or E1) , you'll have to define the layer clocking on the T1/E1
controller with "clock-source line internal)
You need to build special cables by crossing TX and RX pairs please go to
the CCO or the pin-out description for T1/E1 and BRI (you cannot user an
Ethernet cross-over cable !)
Have fun, the feature is great and avoid you to buy a PBX
Thomas (CCIE #3631)
- » Digital Printing Malaysia | Printing Company Malaysia| Dot2Dot
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Senators Troubled by Twitter 'Glitch' on AT&T Blog [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum