Simple Heads Cisco Config Tutorials

Hello,

Just a quick question to ask whether there is anyone willing to write any simple Cisco tutorials for my website, in particular aimed at the average home user who can not find their way throught the maze that is the Cisco website.

I run the Cisco help website

formatting link
and an aiming to increase the collection of tutorials for "simple people @ home"! It would be great if anyone has any tips or is willing to write a short how-to guide regarding..

Access-lists, Kazaa Bandwidth shaping, Cisco and XBox, MSN messenger configs.

Or any other useful configs you guys may like to write about, really it does not matter! I already have a small collection of tutorials including...

Cable Modem Port Forwarding for Playstation 2 Network Games Serial WAN Link Block Code Red Attacks Block SYN Attacks Block MyDoom Configuring a Cisco Access List to Filter IP Dialup Modem Communication Birdstep Mobile IP Linux FreeS/WAN to Cisco Installing Flash Memory Switch VLAN Configuring DHCP Server Configuring a Cisco router for Appletalk

If alyone has any comments on how I can improve any of these, it would be great to hear from you :-)

cheers,

Jim

Reply to
news.ntlworld.com
Loading thread data ...

In article , news.ntlworld.com wrote: :Just a quick question to ask whether there is anyone willing to write any :simple Cisco tutorials for my website, in particular aimed at the average :home user who can not find their way throught the maze that is the Cisco :website.

formatting link

Reply to
Walter Roberson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.