Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- "show ip interface brief" output
November 2, 2008, 2:05 pm
rate this thread
Re: "show ip interface brief" output
"Yes" means that the IP Address is currently valid. "No" means that
the IP Address is not currently valid.
more info: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_0/interface/command/refer=
- » Re: No Braindumps:Only real exam questions at Testking.co.uk with 100% passing Guarantee
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » digital printing|custom printed packaging |computerized cutting services.
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Arizona schools rely on federal dollars to boost internet [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum