Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
August 23, 2010, 10:46 pm
rate this thread
While examining the DHCP lease information on my Cisco 877W I noticed
something unique with the Client-ID / Hardware Address / User Name
field. The Hardware Address has a 01 followed by the host's MAC
address. (For Example 01xx.xxxx.xxxx.xx)
What if any meaning does the 01 have with cisco. Are there any other
- » Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) Foundation Learning Guide
- — Next thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Multiple Jobs Corp - Corp. Windows Data Access Management - Information Security &...
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Purdue Professor: Lack of Anti-Trust Enforcement The Reason For Expensive Cell Pho...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum