Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Sharing The Cost Of RouterSim Software...
September 27, 2005, 11:26 pm
rate this thread
Does anyone want to share the cost of purchasing the RouterSim
software. I just need it for two weeks until I take the CCNA exam
(640-801). It costs $200.00. You pay $100.00 and I pay $100.00. I
already took the test once and failed. I have two routers at home but
need the RouterSim mainly for the switching labs. You can e-mail me at
email@example.com or give me a call 650-962-1058.
- » Reliable Online Printing | Online Printing Solutions Malaysia
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » How can I improve my cellular or WiFi signal (with and without Internet)?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Wireless Networking