Security or Voice....?

Hi,

I am preparing for CCNA >>> CCNP. My tutor is offering me a package of courses. He gave me choice of CCSP/CCVP after CCNP. So I was just wondering which can help me getting better job....?

What about CISSP.....?

Is there any website which can provide statistics about current and future openings about certifications...?

I am worried as tow of my friends have done both of the certifications and migrated to DBA because of lack of job openings....

Pls help me...

Thanks in anticipation.........

Thanx & Regards Jaydeep

Reply to
jay_kbvt
Loading thread data ...

Hi,

I am preparing for CCNA >>> CCNP. My tutor is offering me a package of courses. He gave me choice of CCSP/CCVP after CCNP. So I was just wondering which can help me getting better job....?

What about CISSP.....?

Is there any website which can provide statistics about current and future openings about certifications...?

I am worried as tow of my friends have done both of the certifications and migrated to DBA because of lack of job openings....

Pls help me...

Thanks in anticipation.........

Thanx & Regards Jaydeep

Reply to
jay_kbvt

i don t know of any cisco pro that went dba. i am not saying it s not possible. if you want to go the cisco path do the the CCVP after your ccnp as the ccsp will be more trivial.

do your cissp when you don't ask yourself questions anymore.

Reply to
news_user

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.