Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Howard Huntley
February 16, 2010, 5:08 pm
rate this thread
I have a router LAB that I am using to complete my Cisco CERT. The
rack consist of 7 2500 routers 2 switches and a Token Ring Mow. I have
all the routers connected by Serial connections, each connection
between the routers are a serial connection using a different IP
network, as Listed below. My question is, would it be practical to
put all the router serial connections on the same network, Giving each
connection a different IP address?
- » 61 CCIEs dropped out of Cisco's highly coveted cert program over the last 30 days
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Multiple Jobs Corp - Corp. Windows Data Access Management - Information Security &...
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Re: California Privacy Proposal Draws Tech Company Opposition [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum