refund flight and hotel expenses incurred at the first CCIE lab attempt, in addition to a 100% FREE repeat CCIE Boot Camp.

CCIE Voice Boot camp 12 days............

I came across this training camp conducted by qurdruple CCIE instructor, and has a very high pass rate.

This is there guarantee policy terms:

formatting link

Reply to
hicksdanny08
Loading thread data ...

Yes I have heard about this boot camp, many say its worth the investment and training is superb. They have a very good lab facility also.

Reply to
danster.james

I went through these guarantee terms:

formatting link
They seem to be reasonable, and with a quadruple ccie instructor i guess its a good training camp after all. has anyone been to this CCCI Voice 12 days Boot camp?

Reply to
ivanzazederick

Hi i have spoken with Dr David zee of winnet in the UK. i also visited the LAB and belive it looks fantastic. These guys REALLY do have a first class training fasility. I also spoke with a Quad CCIE a "Mr Harith" he said the 12 day ALB starts at 9am and finishes LATE at night. after the 12 days you have 30 days or 1 months free access to the LAB POD 24 hours a day VIA VPN or comming in. it dose not stop there you also get the CCIE instructor mentoring you untill you PASS the CCIE LAB. Dr David zee said they will help all the way..Im a contractor and have been wanting the CCIE for 10 years, sever since i was in IT Network & Cisco.. maybe its about time to take the challenge!! and winnet systems is not to far from home for me so i have paid the =A34000.00 ($8000.00) to take the 12 day LAB (6 week lab if you include the 30 day VPN). I do also have my own LAB at home which has 3725's a number of them also 4506 L3 switching as well as 10 other routers....

Reply to
Zid

Perhaps they offer advanced sock puppet training as well?

Reply to
John John Smith

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.