Re: MPLS VPN - CCDA level configuration question... (possibly CCDP)

"Previously employed as a technical instructor at two ExecuTrain locations and Miami-Jacobs Business College. Instructed classes for Visual Basic and certifications including CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network

+, Novell CNA, Microsoft MCSE, and Cisco CCNA."

... - it shows too.

You Sir, are a leg-end.

Thanks for the informative response. The ofset list was exactly what I setup; after that I managed to get our MPLS vendor to finally admit that they'd done something wrong.

The "MPLS cloud" was broken into two sub-clouds - one for ADSL point- to-point links, the other for FR links. ...they had split-horizon configured on the FR cloud, but not the ADSL cloud. They fixed that, and our problem went away. As did the problems of a few other customers of our provider.

Thanks for your help, was very much appreciated.

I hope to do the same for anyone I can help on this newsgroup in the future. I've always held that you don't really know something unless you can explain it cold.

Cheers.

-- Rajinder Joat

Reply to
rsjoat
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.