re CCNA exam preparation

Hi all,

will be attemping the CCNA exam in the near future and was wondering what info anybody found useful to write down during the initial 15min reading time they give you, which would come in handy during the exam itself.

any help greatly appreciated.

regards

Harry

Reply to
hmmmmmm
Loading thread data ...

Hi Harry,

I would say stop by your neighborhood book store and look for exam cram on the SHELFS. In there you will see a sheet that will help you with somethings you must know. When I took my exam 3 years ago I basicaly dumped the ip subnetting sheet and then anything I could remember next.

Good luck...... I personally am studying to recert....

I have every type of documentation that can be bought and paid for... Exam Cram, Cisco Press books, CCNA Command Quick Reference, the Cisco Network Academy Program books, and yes 1000 questions from Test King... I will not be happy until I know it all, after all how can you proceed to a CCNP if you do not know your CCNA. You know while I was training for my MCSE my instructor told me there is a real way to do things (everything is broke and we need it fixed now), there is a right way (steps taken to find a well documented fix for the problem), and the Microsoft way (the one that is hidden in the text of a Microsoft Press book). To me I wish these CertGaurd guys would be more challenged and become ResumeGaurds, afterall that is were the real travisty is, when you beat out of a job because someone can name off more certs than you. If they are not already owned by the big two, I am sure that have asperations to be owned.... Their commentary rarely does anything to elevate the level of education here.

Bob

Reply to
Xevius

thanks Bob,

seem's there's always a price to pay to join the collective!

regards

Reply to
hmmmmmm

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.