Re: Ccna+Ccnp( without exams)100% Passing Gaurantee

scam alert, identity theft!!!!

"Certificaiton At ur Doorstep" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@j4g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

Obtian MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,ORACLE,SOLARIS,CITRIX Certification > Without Exams At ur DOORSTEP > > Hello friends, > I have many testing site of (Vue and Prometric) Worldwide > > what things i need from the candidates :- ? > > 1. Candidate full name ( that he wants to appear on his scoresheet and > Certificate) > 2. Candidate full address ( for certificaiton Delivery) > 3. Candidate Passport and Driving liciense colour scan copy( as photo > id proof) > 4. Candidate landline as well as cell phone numbers With country code > 5. Correct EXAM Numbers With codes. > > Procedure :- > > Provide Us these details then i will do ur exams on my own testing > site, make u pass and then send scoreheets to u. > by using that scorehseets u will easily able to check ur results > online. > only that send Us Payments.. > > Note:- Pay After Confirmation Offer is only Avaliable for Microsoft > Tests only > > For more details catch US at > > snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com > > intrested Candidate also join our customer care executive on this > yahoo messenger id >
Reply to
gram
Loading thread data ...

If someone's dumb and unethical enough to take them up on their "service", then they kind of deserve it, don't you think? :-)

gram wrote:

Reply to
fugettaboutit

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.