Re: All new updates only at Testking.co.uk with 100% passing guarantee - Is Anyone THIS Dumb?

I just have to ask:

Can anyone be so stupid as to send their MCP ID to a microsoft.com email address asking for braindumping materials?

I would think it would work better if you used a non-microsoft.com address. Plus, I think you should come up with a better reason for sending the MCP ID than "you'll get better stuff." That doesn't really make sense.

How about having people submit their ID to get special access to an MCP only forum or listserv with up-to-the-minute test questions posted by other MCP's that just took the test?

I'm just saying, if you REALLY want to get people to report themselves to Microsoft, why make is so obvious? Anyone dumb enough to fall for this is too stupid to pass an interview anyhow - and a waste of your time.

BO

Thomas Tips is better... 100% Pass Guarantee...with updates. > >tctips microsoft com
Reply to
Billy Owens
Loading thread data ...

Hahaha....oh you wouldn't believe the responses we've gotten.

I also have ThomasTipsCertGuardcom, not much better I know, but see my response to your 1st question.

Even if we were trying to attract those that are looking to violate the Exam Security Policies, we would never violate them ourselves, besides, what you're suggesting would be entrapment and anyone that lost a certification because of it would be able to sue in a court of law. (From what I understand)

I agree, but it all started out as a gag by the world famous MCNGP. We used to simply report the people to tctips ourselves, but the number of emails we were sending was so outrageous that one MCNGP decided to be a wise guy and tell the cheater to ask Thomas for the braindumps. Well, the cheater actually emailed tctips requesting the dumps and was sternly reprimanded. My connections to Microsoft told me about it and thought it was the funniest thing he'd ever heard of, so we continued, and it has progressed from there.

Also, it's not that all of them are stupid, or morons, or idiots, there is simply a language barrier that prevents most people from fully understanding what is going on. Most of the individuals are from India and their language/dialect is a bit different than yours or mine.

When I first started posting in these newsgroups, I used to think the same thing. I have since some to understand the differences in culture and the differences in dialect. That, and I am much more fluent in broken English than I ever have been.

Have a good one

-- CertGuard

formatting link

Reply to
Robert Williams [CertGuard]

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.