Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- quick question on 12.3(13)BC capabilities
January 13, 2008, 11:53 am
rate this thread
I'm not expert in cisco router so my last few days spent on reading
the IOS documentation led to nothing (mainly since I'm having
difficulty defining my search...) Anyway, I have a small question for
you experts before I commit to a more detailed (and expensive) expert
Is there a simple way to configure a CMTS router supporting version
12.3(13)BC and above to route according to layer 4 information. Can I,
for example, route a certain src.ip/src.port to a certain router port
and all the rest traffic to another?
- » digital printing|custom printed packaging |computerized cutting services.
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Sprint says Verizon customers aren't very smart [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum