Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- quick question on 12.3(13)BC capabilities
January 13, 2008, 11:53 am
rate this thread
I'm not expert in cisco router so my last few days spent on reading
the IOS documentation led to nothing (mainly since I'm having
difficulty defining my search...) Anyway, I have a small question for
you experts before I commit to a more detailed (and expensive) expert
Is there a simple way to configure a CMTS router supporting version
12.3(13)BC and above to route according to layer 4 information. Can I,
for example, route a certain src.ip/src.port to a certain router port
and all the rest traffic to another?
- » Best CCNA Interview Questions & Answers for freshers/Exp Students 2017 | Mind...
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » FCC Adopts Narrow Call Blocking Rules at November Open Meeting [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum