prometricvue is honest?

Hi to all,

I want to buy testking Q&A for exam snd 642-552 and I found smaller price on prometricvue website....( 69$ vs 29$) . In your opinion prometricvue.com is a honest site?

It seems that they have combined two famous testing center names (prometric and pearson vue)......mmmmh. What do you think about?

thanks

Reply to
carbonar
Loading thread data ...

Gee, they are selling braindumps, which are illegal and unethical so that they can make a profit. They did very little work to put together the questions, as they are stolen. You even mentioned how they are playing of the name of the testing centers. And, you ask are they honest?

Hmmm, think about it.

Reply to
Scooby

I agree.

To recap my post within the week:

Go learn the actual material. If you buy actual test questions in a booklet, which is unethical, you may pass the exam and proceed to demonstrate incompetence on the job.

There is much pride in doing your job well and much ease in your work by knowing how to job well. Go read the books until the concepts are understood. Continue to post questions on here so that others can explain the concepts and answers and help you. Then go pass your exam.

That brings up a good point: Why are the posts on here all about just passing the CCNA? Why not more about the actual material, understanding concepts outside of the CCNA scope, and how to make working networks happen?

Reply to
Scott Perry

I agree with everything you say.

I work with a couple of guys who got their CCNAs using brain dumps. One took a year's worth of courses and could not pass the exam in multiple attempts (5 I think). He is not a computer person. I think he used to drive a truck.

The other fellow has a rack with a bunch of old routers at his house and is always tinkering. He was originally hired in the IT hardware support department based on his A+ certification. He borrowed the brain dump stuff from the first guy along with Odom's 640-801 book. He says he did not know what a brain dump was or that there might be ethical issues. I'm not sure how he could be that naive, but there is no denying that he is very talented. He passed on his first attempt.

The whole point of certs is that they'd be reliable enough predictors of talent that HR departments could use them as filters. But given the ubiquity of brain dumps you often just end up with unqualified people.

Reply to
Carbon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.