Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- programming trunk without disruption
October 28, 2005, 11:55 am
rate this thread
Say I have a 3560 and a 2950 switch connected as a normal switchport
vlan. If one were to change that link to be a trunk what is the best
method to use so that service is not impacted(ie. the link doesnt go
down). I've found that programming the trunk on the last link (in this
case the 2950) then the 3550 works but there is a minor service
disruption. Any suggestions appreciated. Also would Ciscoworks do a
better job in handling something like this?
- » digital printing|custom printed packaging |computerized cutting services.
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » T-Mobile finally beats Verizon to become fastest 4G LTE network in U.S. [telecom...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum