Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
August 12, 2008, 2:51 pm
rate this thread
On Aug 12, 10:51=A0am, Mitch@_._ wrote:
If you're planning on working with routers and switches, AND want a
good programming language to learn, do yourself a favor and learn Perl
(or even some ksh would be useful).
There's ALWAYS a need for someone who can write scripts and gather
information via SNMP. If you know networking and scripting, you will
find yourself much more valuable to the company.
- » CCIE water cooler gossip: 9 year worldwide CCIE count by region and country
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Digital Printing Malaysia | Printing Company Malaysia| Dot2Dot
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » You probably don't know the answer but what allows WiFi scanning anyway?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Wireless Networking