problem

i have one problem . i have 10 pc my lan connection is ,ping ,ip addressing ,every thing is fin ,no error i event viewer ,but i can't access my administrative share , why? pl z send me solution .............*

i have one router ,connected with two switches 1switch has 7 pc other switch has 7 pc how many broad cast domain and how many collusion domain

Reply to
mandar
Loading thread data ...

If you have 10 PCs on your LAN and the shared directory is on a computer in that LAN then this is not a Cisco networking problem. If all of your computers are connected to an ethernet switch and they are all on the same side of a router, there is very little that would keep your PCs from communicating with each other.

If both switches are connected together and are connected into 1 interface on your router, you have 1 broadcast domain. Each switchport is its own collision domain because an ethernet switch with PCs connected at full duplex seperates collision domains on each port.

Reply to
Scott Perry

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.