printed out certification

I passed CCNA about month ago and now do I get printed out certification automaticly or do I have to order and pay 15$?

Reply to
ljubo
Loading thread data ...

yes

Reply to
ITBob

? yes on what? :)

Reply to
ljubo

I just flunked mine... :P and, acording to my score report:

"When you earn a certification, your certificate will be sent to the address on file and printed with the spelling of your name as listed in the Cisco Career Certification Tracking System. If you requested an electronic certificate, it will be posted to your Certifications Tracking System account within 3 to 5 business days."

Reply to
skipjack

Sorry for you. :(

It's strange 'couse it passed a month and I didn't get anything, but I live in Croatia. :| And in tracking system doesn't say that something was sent or is on a way.

Reply to
ljubo

I have found answer:

"Once logged into the Tracking System click on the "Test History" button then click on "Certificate Status" hyperlink to view when your graduation certificate was mailed.

Please allow up to 6 weeks for shipment within the United States and 8 weeks for international shipment. Your certificate will be mailed to the address you provided when you registered for your exam.

If you did not receive your certificate, and you have waited more than 6-8 weeks from the date the certificate was mailed, please click on the Contact Us tab above to create a case with our support team. You will need to provide us with your CSCO#, your most current mailing address, and which certificate you did not receive (CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, etc...). A customer support agent will research the status of your certificate and contact you directly."

Reply to
ljubo

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.