Preparation for Recertification

My CCNA is going to expire on March 2. I need to recertify.

I found out that I can take the ICND2 alone and that will recertify me

formatting link
Since there is some new material there, I'd like to gauge my knowledge. Short of paying a bunch for something like Transcender or Pass4Sure, is there a more economical way to check my knowledge before I blow the money on the exam?

I teach CCNA so I go over a lot of the material for the students. But I've only been teaching the new exploration courses for a semester. I understand there is some wireless information, new frame relay information, and a few other things that weren't on the previous exams and I haven't covered them in class yet.

Any feedback you can provide would be appreciated.

Regards,

Fred

Reply to
Fred Atkinson
Loading thread data ...

Fred Atkinson pisze:

Try looking at CCNA Official Certification Guide by Wendell Odom (AFAIR) for new CCNA, it's available for 37$ at Amazon, so the price is quite acceptable. It should give you a good overview on what's on the new CCNA curriculum. Even if something is not explained in detail, you should be more than able to cover up the differences by yourself knowing what they are exactly.

Reply to
Mateusz Papiernik

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.