Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Saad Ahmed
August 1, 2005, 12:08 am
rate this thread
The following command was issues on router RTR1, which has been configured
dialer hold-queue 100 timeout 10
From this information, when will RTR place outbound interesting packets in
A. While a dial connection is established.
B. While higher priority traffic is sent over a dial connection.
C. During network congestion on a dial connection.
D. For 10 seconds after a source quench message is received.
E. For 10 seconds for 10 consecutive quench messages.
- » Digital Wall Covering | Digitally Printing In Malaysia | Dot2Dot
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Android Toast Overlay Attack: "Cloak and Dagger" with No Permissions [te...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » RoboCaller now Showing Legitimate Numbers in CallerID [telecom]
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum