Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
August 31, 2007, 9:39 pm
rate this thread
Re: port security help
Nobody can tell you the answer to that question. What would you want
to go in/out of your network?
i would start with
any bespoke apps you have
not sure if you need
any routing protcols
I would block everything else and then begin permitting in/out as and
when people complain
they can't access various services.
- » =?windows-1256?B?4+be2iDMz+3PIObj3crmzSDh4yAg7crjIN/U3eU=?=
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » digital printing|custom printed packaging |computerized cutting services.
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » California warns people to limit exposure to cellphones [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum