Passed CCNA

Verwoert,

Congratulations.

You may find 2004 Cisco Salary and Compensation useful:

formatting link
Sincerely,

Brad Reese BradReese.Com Cisco Certified Network Engineer Jobs United Kingdom: 44-20-70784294 U.S. Toll Free: 877-549-2680 International: 828-277-7272 Fax: 775-254-3558 Website:

formatting link

Reply to
BradReeseCom
Loading thread data ...

yes i made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wim snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com

Reply to
verwoert

Congrats on the CCNA!

I know that this is not along the same line, but I got confirmation that I passed my CISSP exam today, and yes...I'm pretty darn excited (I just had to post it somewhere). Next step is to start studying for the CCNA.

I hold up my bottle in celebration to you!

Reply to
Sheldon

GREAT!!!! I'm anxious to post like you!! Congrats for your cert!

Reply to
mega

It's the ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional. I know, wrong newsgroup, but I just had to tell someone ):

Reply to
Sheldon

What's that? Cisco one?

Reply to
mega

That's good to hear. I have taken 7 cisco knowledgenet courses so far (ICND, BCMSN, BCSI, CSVPN, CSIDS, CSPFA and CSA). I have only had about 3 years hands on with the equipment, but have been too busy with work and preparing for the CISSP to start the Cisco exams. I have 2 more courses to attend by mid May, the I'm going to get serious with the Cisco material.

Does it ever feel like there's not any more room to put new stuff in your brain?

Reply to
Sheldon

No... :-)

>
Reply to
oj

Well, I've had the weekend to relax. Now there's a new catalyst 4507 sitting in a box at work so it's time to get busy again. Has anyone done the Protocol Institute course by Laura Chappell at

formatting link
I did it last fall and was pretty impressed.

sheldon

Reply to
Sheldon

My issue with Laura's books (haven't taken any courses so I can't say) is that they are pretty good but they lack critical detail. So if you want the nitty gritty, you should look elsewhere.

Reply to
Hansang Bae

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.