Passed 801 today with 974

Hi all

Passed today after 2 years of Cisco Networking Academy.

Used mainly the online material and CCNA companion guides (yes they are hard going but very complete.....and full of mistakes).

Bought a couple of 1600's off eBay right at the start, with serial interfaces and a back to back cable. I spent many hours just plugging in config's til they became second nature. Definitely helped a lot in the exam, along with learning how to do subnetting. Lots of subnetting, more subnetting and VLSM.

Also played with a couple of simulators mainly to get experience of the feel of them for the exam, but found them very limited in function.

And finally, spend the last 8 moths or so lurking in this group picking up tips so thanks to everyone, if you're still here. Things seem a little quiet these days.

Reply to
me
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
Bill YILDIRIM

Congratulations! Your hard work definitely paid off.

Let your Networking Academy instructor know your result - as an instructor I know that that sort of feedback helps us convince academy managers as to the effectiveness of the program.

Also if you haven't already done so register with the Academy Alumni - log in once year to keep your account active and you'll continue to have access to all the curriculum which will help with your own professional development and future re-certs.

And finally, and I guess you've already realised this, this is not the end, the CCNA is only the beginning!

Aubrey

Reply to
Aubrey Adams

My instructor was the first to know that I'd passed, although I didn't tell her I was sitting the test.

Thanks for the advice. At the moment I'm just glad to have got through it, so not really thinking about what next. I'm going to have a good break first whatever.

Although hav>Congratulations! Your hard work definitely paid off.

Reply to
Mark

My instructor was the first to know that I'd passed, although I didn't tell her I was sitting the test.

Thanks for the advice. At the moment I'm just glad to have got through it, so not really thinking about what next. I'm going to have a good break first whatever.

Although hav>Congratulations! Your hard work definitely paid off.

Reply to
Mark

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.