Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Mark Simmons
May 30, 2005, 2:23 pm
rate this thread
I am new to cisco routers and have come across a cisco 2621 2 port router.
I connected to the aux port with the rj45 / db9 connector that came with it.
I thought that after setting the com port to 8, none, 1, and no flow control
you could just start hyper-terminal, press enter after starting the router
and you would have a connection. I tried that, but I'm not getting
anything. Any help / suggestions would be appreciated.
- » The McDonald-ization of IT staff and workforce across North America
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » digital printing|custom printed packaging |computerized cutting services.
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » CNN: Mueller investigating McCabe termination [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » quckloader for windows and older Napco P3200 panel
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security