Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Need help on PIX 501 resetting password
October 5, 2005, 7:22 pm
rate this thread
I have found the procedure to reset the password on PIX 501, but I
don't know how to find out what the "IP address of the PIX Firewall's
interface" is or how to find out what the "IP address of the remote
TFTP server containing the PIX password recovery file" is. Can someone
please shed some light on this for me?
- » Best CCNA Interview Questions & Answers for freshers/Exp Students 2017 | Mind...
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » NY AG Investigating 'Massive Scheme' To Influence FCC On Net Neutrality With Fak...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum