Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Need help on PIX 501 resetting password
October 5, 2005, 7:22 pm
rate this thread
I have found the procedure to reset the password on PIX 501, but I
don't know how to find out what the "IP address of the PIX Firewall's
interface" is or how to find out what the "IP address of the remote
TFTP server containing the PIX password recovery file" is. Can someone
please shed some light on this for me?
- » digital printing|custom printed packaging |computerized cutting services.
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Caller ID stumper [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » 5 things to consider before buying Explosion Proof Camera
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Home Automation