Need advice about test and study guides

Hi all. I went through the Cisco online academy while in college and graduaded 3 years ago. I never sat for my CCNA. Now I want to get the study material for the latest CCNA test. What two test will I need to take and what is the best study guides? Also, and more importantly, how much wireless subjects are covered? I heard Cisco had included some wireless topics in the latest test. Thanks all for any advise you have.

Reply to
Jack
Loading thread data ...

Did you sign up with the Networking Academy Alumni?

After you passed CCNA 1 a "Alumni Home" link would have appeared under "Student Home" on the left hand menu of Academy Connection. Then as long as you log in at least once every 12 months you will always have access to all the latest curriculum materials and online forums.

Wireless LAN rates one descriptive topic in CCNA 1, it's there to maintain student interest in an otherwise fairly dreary slog. Just know the 802.11a,b,g basic descriptions if you are really keen so that if you get a question on LAN/Ethernet standards you'll know to eliminate any choice with an 802.11.

Aubrey

Aubrey

Reply to
Aubrey Adams

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.