My CCNP cert expired 4 months ago, what are my options?

Before I assume that I can still re-certify by passing the 640-891 exam I want to be sure that this is still an option for me considering that I am four months past the three year limit. I hope I can, because there is no chance I will go back and retake all the originally necessary tests. So, can anybody me what is necessary to regain my CCNP?

Reply to
wysiwyg21
Loading thread data ...

formatting link
"Renewal requires certification holders to register for and pass the appropriate Cisco recertification exam(s). In order to recertify, exam requirements must be met prior to the expiration date. Individuals with an expired certification(s) must repeat the entire certification exam process in order to regain their certification(s). Visit the Cisco Career Certifications Tracking System to check the status of your certification(s)."

Doan

Reply to
Doan

Reply to
Wilson

Brutal.

Reply to
Chris Rondthaler

Most employers won't care unless something such as VOIP is required. In these cases, just demonstrate that you have the knowledge/experience.

mb.

Reply to
Finbarr

OK, your CCNP expired it means you're not CCNP anymore and you can't re-certify. I assume your CCNA is expired. if it is the case, you will take all teh exm again. you better get started.

I have 2 years for my CCNP to expire. I'm planning to take CCIE written., has anyine taken recently. any ideas. so dificult?

tayfun

Reply to
Tayfun Tuna

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.