MOTD banner not working on SSH sessions

I have a new 2851 router running IOS 12.4, and am trying to get my motd banner working on SSH sessions. What I want is for this banner to appear before they are promted for their user/pass via a RADIUS server. I've tried going into the VTY lines and typing motd-banner, but when I exit an do a show run, that command doesn't appear. I do have an MOTD banner setup that appears after I authenticate with RADIUS, but before I enter enable mode. Help! Here's the config I'm using:

! ! ! banner motd ^CWARNING!!!

This System is for the use of authorized users only. Anyone using this system expressly consents to monitoring of all activites performed while connected and is advised that if such monitoring reveals possible criminal activity, system personnel may provide the evidence of such monitoring to law enforcement officials. ^C ! line con 0 password 7 stopbits 1 line aux 0 line vty 0 4 access-class 1 in password 7 login authentication transport input ssh line vty 5 15 access-class 1 in password 7 login authentication transport input ssh ! !

Reply to
response3
Loading thread data ...

Nevermind, found the answer...

formatting link

Reply to
response3

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.