More time on CCNA exam if disability?

Just trying to find out if anyone knows about Cisco's policy on disabilities and the 640-801 exam. If you have a disability such as dyslexia, and can prove this, will you be granted extra time to complete your exam?

Reply to
Per Hansen
Loading thread data ...

I am not aware on the policy towards dyslexia, but I can tell you for a fact that when I take tests in Japan I take them in English and I am alloted 30 extra minutes for ESL test. I have told them many times that English is my primary language, but due to the test being given in Japan it is assumed that English is not a primary language and I am alloted 30 extra minutes. With that said I would assume that you would get more time. If not..go to a country where English is not the primary language (obviously not realistic..just an idea). :)

Best of luck! Wils> Just trying to find out if anyone knows about Cisco's policy on

Reply to
Wilson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.