min level to pass vouvher [ccna]

Anyone know what is minimal percentage level to pass vocher on ccna and get discount with final in prometric ? thx

Reply to
orange death
Loading thread data ...

U¿ytkownik "Aubrey Adams" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:4221dd5a$0$13711$ snipped-for-privacy@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...

I've 70,3% and don't know may I suspect this discount.

Reply to
orange death

70%
Reply to
oj

There isn't a set percentage, you are required to know a minimum from different sections of the exam.

See the official quote below - especially the last 2 sentences:

A score of "voucher eligible" does not signify that a student is prepared to pass the certification. It is only a designation that the student has scored well enough to receive a discount voucher. The Academy Program strongly encourages students to review content across both CCNA 1 and CCNA 2 courses before attempting the INTRO certification; and reviewing all four CCNA courses and take the Certification Practice Exam before attempting the ICND or CCNA certification exams. The score of "voucher eligible" on the Voucher Exam does not have a corresponding percentage score. The number and level of the questions that the Student answered correctly on the different sections of the Voucher Exam determine the score of "voucher eligible".

That said, it seems to be in the order of 75+% from what I've seen.

Aubrey

Reply to
Aubrey Adams

Uzytkownik "oj" napisal w wiadomosci news:42223464$ snipped-for-privacy@news.unimelb.edu.au...

Hey, thanks for optimistic information , but I've 70,3 and wrote vouvher yesterday and till today can't see any link to request for voucher (number to discount) on my cisco account.

Reply to
orange death

It takes a while, sometimes the link is available immediately, other times it takes even 10 days...

Good luck in the exam,

/oj

Reply to
oj

Your written English is good.

formatting link
might be of help with translating English to Polish and Tlumaczenie Poleruje Angielski (jezyk angielski).

As long as you have the link on your account, when you request the voucher you will receive an email with the voucher code. You need to decide if you are going to take the test in either a VUE or Prometric testing centre. Obviously it's best to pick the testing centre nearest to you. Have a look at

formatting link
and
formatting link
When you have decided which testing centre is the nearest then request the voucher. As part of requesting the voucher, you will be asked if you want to take the test in either a VUE or Prometric centre and so the codes are different. Specify which type of centre and you will receive an email with the code. Then, go to the appropriate testing web site, register and start to book the exam. As art of the booking process, there will be a section for you to enter the voucher number. Make sure you enter the voucher number before finalising the exam booking!

Good luck with the exam.

Dave.

Reply to
Dave

Uzytkownik "oj" napisal w wiadomosci news:4222d794$ snipped-for-privacy@news.unimelb.edu.au...

Thanks, for You reply, I suppose that is as you wrote, but now I see on my account link [request for voucher] and I'd like to ask again - is there a request for number that quareantee me this discount as I wrote previously ? Sorry, but I' am from Polish, and don't know english perfectly.

Reply to
orange death

lol

Oh dear, sorry. Don't use that translation engine then ;-).

You're welcome.

Reply to
Dave

U¿ytkownik "Dave" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net...

~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^~ Nice translation :o) Tlumaczenie Poleruje Angielskie mean in english - Translation Burnish English ;) ,because - polish _language_ not equal burnish, levigate, buff ...

Anyway, thanks a lot, greets !

Reply to
orange death

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.