Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
August 30, 2006, 1:58 am
rate this thread
Re: login and password
It doesnt seem to make any difference,as I have found-some1 else posted
earlier about the same thing- I have found in the e-labs that it
specifies login then password to specify the password is being used to
login- but when I have used this on Routers it doesnt make any diff.
Hope this helps
- » how can I send emails to your group from my yahoo email, not from inside the groups page
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Multiple Jobs Corp - Corp. Windows Data Access Management - Information Security &...
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Opinion: Verizon leaves American workers in the lurch [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum