Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Last day to register for BSCI
October 22, 2006, 12:37 pm
rate this thread
Re: Last day to register for BSCI
Hi, thanks. Well done on the BCSI and the NP. I was hoping to get the NP
this year but due to the usual excuses it never happened. All the best with
looking for a job in the industry. Are you UK based ?
Could I ask about the exam ? I'm not interested in knowing what the
questions were but rather more about the types of questions.
I've skipped the IPv6 chapter in my manual as I still don't believe its
needed yet, as NAT and PAT still do a fine job, slow, but fine
I can imagine there being load of questions on OSPF and BGP but not much on
Am I right, or off target ?
I've got 2h15m to sit the exam in Birmingham and am wondering how I'm going
to pass the time
- » Can I review questions during the CCIE written exam?
- — Previous thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Multiple Jobs Corp - Corp. Windows Data Access Management - Information Security &...
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Telecom Digest Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum